Newborn Posing Bowl – Mandy Vessel
Exclusive handmade vessel – charming unique work of art created by co-founder Lina and can be found here and only here.
This bowl is inspired by a geometric figure – a circle. Its edges reminiscent of many circles embody an outline of his symbolism. The circle is a basic symbol of protection, inclusion and wholeness also symbolize womb, focus, unity, cycles, infinity, nurturing, everything, perfection. And these are the best words to describe the miracle of the beginning of a new life.
“A blessing is a circle of light drawn around a person to protect, heal and strengthen.”
~ John O’Donohue
The ideal vessel that helps an artist to tell their own story that they see through their lens and not just reveal the beauty and fragility of the newborn. Because with the help of symbols everything becomes meaningful.
- The vessel may not have the correct form of a circle. This enhances its picturesque organic quality.
- It is not as strong as a wooden vessel. However, it is strong enough to keep its own shape even when the baby is in it as you can see in the pictures.
- Even though it is fairly strong, you would need to take a bit more care of it than you would of a wooden vessel.
- Each one is unique and made by hand one at a time and will vary slightly in their own unique qualities as far as colour and shape.
- By purchasing you are agreeing to accept slight variation in colour, size, shape and texture due to the handmade process.
- This vessel is a bit smaller size than our Gideon vessel and our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ will not fit in it.