This unique poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ is the perfect alternative for the newborn posing beanbag. We spent hours to create this newborn baby photo prop. As a result, every newborn photographer can pose a baby on it easily. Even a beginner. Moreover, it’s completely safe for a newborn.
What goes into our brand-new unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™? Here it is by the numbers:
- contains 2 pieces: posing pillow and cover.
- Posing pillow is pre-filled till perfection. Therefore, it’s ready to use straight after you receive it.
- You can change the cover of ‘Create-a-Nest’™ easily. So, you can use more than one cover during your session.
- 0 unnecessary shadows on your photographs. To clarify, the cover fits perfectly our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing pillow and makes as few wrinkles as possible. Consequently, your editing time will shorten significantly in order to create amazing photographs for your clients.
- 100 different images with just one pose. In other words, countless angles to photograph and create images your clients will rave about: from the top, from the side, zooming in and out. Just use your imagination.
- 1 prop to take with you when travelling: this newborn posing beanbag alternative is ideal for travelling photographers – small, light and has additional covers for a different texture and colour palette.
- 1 prop to pose baby on when taking image for digital composition.
- 2: the number of babies can fit in. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ can also fit two small newborn babies for cosy twin poses.
- 6 months creating it: because attention to detail goes into every item here. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ shape is smooth and natural due to its precise pattern, which will show in every detail of your photograph. To prove it, we dare show our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ without any covers.
- How often you’ll use it? 500 gazillion times – it will be your favourite prop.
Posing pillow is easy to care for: Warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry or even tumble dry (NOT cover!).
Note: The yarn of this cover might be a little itchy for delicate newborn skin – naked shoots are not recommended.
- How to use newborn poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ click here.
- Find out why newborn poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ is must-have newborn photography prop click here.
- Get inspired with ideas on how to pose baby on the newborn poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ click here.
- Posing pillow is made from cotton with soft polyester filling. The pillow is washable and easy to care for.
- The cover is knitted from wool yarn. The yarn might be a little itchy for delicate newborn skin – naked shoots are not recommended.
Size: approximately 40 cm diameter x 14 cm tall.
- Posing cushion: warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry.
- Cover: gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Availability: ***Ready-made product.***
Note: as you can see in the photo, the nest is fluffy/soft with a firm center. That is to say, when the infant is laying on the poser, it will squash down a bit (as seen in the photo).
Special thanks to Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers for beautiful images.
The pattern is a registered trademark of All Newborn Props. Do not copy.