This unique poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ is the best newborn posing beanbag alternative for photoshoot. Easy to use even for beginner. Completely safe for a newborn.
What Makes our Unique Newborn Poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ so Special?
Why Do We Love this Newborn Posing Beanbag Alternative – ‘Create-a-Nest’™?
- Hours spent creating this unique poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ – a perfect beanbag alternative for your newborn photography studio – leads to breathtaking pictures.
- An amazing beautiful baby beanbag poser to create delightful newborn pictures.
- This cover is knitted in plain pattern from wool blend yarn.
- Coordinated newborn photo prop sets available (for your convenience listed below).
- Newborn poser for photoshoot in many colours. Choose yours.
- AllNewbornProps.com only.
Fantastic Prop for Toddler Photography Sessions
On top of all this awesomeness newborn photography poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ can be used as a pouf to photograph older babies – just use the Insert.
Save with Newborn Poser Sets
We spended our time so you could save yours. Moreover, we are sure that you deserve to feel confident during your newborn photo session with our perfectly coordinated baby beanbag poser prop bundles at a special lower price!
Coordinate this Newborn Posing Beanbag Alternative with Other Stunning Photo Props
Have enough free time? A wave of creative inspiration flooded? Bundle your own unique set of photo props for new born baby. And don’t forget to show us #allnewbornprops! Here are some newborn props we think will work pretty well with this gorgeous beanbag alternative for newborn posing…
Good to Know about the Newborn Posing Beanbag Alternative ‘Create-a-Nest’™
- Fabric & size:
- Posing pillow is made from cotton with soft polyester filling and is washable and easy to care for.
- The cover is knitted from wool yarn. The yarn might be a little itchy for delicate newborn skin – naked shoots are not recommended.
- Approximately 40 cm diameter x 14 cm tall.
- Posing pillow: the posing ring is easy to care for – warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry or even tumble dry (NOT cover!).
- Cover: gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Availability: ***Ready-made product.***
- Note: as you can see in the photo, the baby beanbag poser is fluffy/soft with a firm center. So when the infant is laying on the poser, they will squash it down a bit (as seen in the photo).
- The pattern is a registered trademark of All Newborn Props. Do not copy.
Frequently Asked Questions about Newborn Posing Beanbag Alternative for Photography ‘Create-a-Nest’™
Q: Does newborn beanbag poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ comes in one size?
A: Yes, we make our poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ in one size. The size is perfect for newborn babies and even twins can fit in.
Q: Do you sell the posing pillow (the base) by itself?
A: Our poser definitely can be used without any cover and we know photographers use it without a cover under a backdrop or flokati.
However, our newborn beanbag poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ is designed to be used with our covers. Because it’s everything in the cover – we spend so many hours designing every cover so it would fit the poser perfectly without any wrinkles in order to minimize a photographer’s editing time.
So, unfortunately, we do not sell the poser by itself, only with a cover. And later you can supplement your collection with new adorable covers.
Q: I am confused – which option should I choose when ordering the newborn beanbag poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™?
A: If you are ordering our poser for the first time you should choose option ‘Posing Pillow and Cover’. That way you will get the whole set: the posing pillow (base) and your chosen cover.
If you already own our poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ and are willing to expand the collection of your props we recommend to purchase your desired cover only. In this case, choose the option ‘Cover only’.
Newborn Posing Beanbag Alternative for Photography: How-to’s, Tips and Ideas
Curious about how to use our unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™ – newborn posing beanbag alternative for photoshoot? Need ideas on how to pose baby on the newborn poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™? Here are articles with top-quality tips from pro newborn photographers. You will also find creative and easy ideas to help you find out why baby bean bag poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ is must-have newborn photography prop. Get ready for your next perfect newborn photoshoot.
Special thanks to Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers for beautiful pictures using the alternative posing beanbag for newborn photoshoot in action.