Newborn Baby Girl Wrap for Photography – Breanna.
- Small: 33 x 70 cm (13 x 28 in) approximately.
- Large: 33 x 120 cm (13 x 47 in) approximately.
Content: Wool blend yarn.
Care: gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Availability: Ready-made product.
Note: this listing is for one wrap only.
Our wraps come in different sizes. These guides will help you to choose the perfect wrap size for your next newborn photography session.
- Small – up to 70 cm (28″) in length – is more like a blanket size. This size is most suitable for use as an upper decorative wrap, as a ruffled mini layer, or as a basket stuffer. It is also perfect to be used to cover a baby posed on a bean bag or in a bed.
- Large – up to 120 cm (47″) in length – the most common wrap size used during newborn photography sessions. You’ll be able to perform almost all wrapping techniques.
- Extra Large – 150 cm (59″) or more in length – for situations when more is more. If you want to wrap a newborn baby in a more sophisticated technique – like leaving a free end, or tying a ribbon – this size is for you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.