Handmade knitted newborn baby wraps with laces on the edges.
- Small: 35 x 75 cm (14 x 30 in) approximately.
- Large: 35 x 120 cm (14 x 47 in) approximately.
Content: Mohair blend yarn.
Care: gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Availability: Ready-made product.
Images courtesy of Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers and Glow Portraits.
Our wraps come in different sizes. These guides will help you to choose the perfect wrap size for your next newborn photography session.
- Small – up to 70 cm (28″) in length – is more like a blanket size. This size is most suitable for use as an upper decorative wrap, as a ruffled mini layer, or as a basket stuffer. It is also perfect to be used to cover a baby posed on a bean bag or in a bed.
- Large – up to 120 cm (47″) in length – the most common wrap size used during newborn photography sessions. You’ll be able to perform almost all wrapping techniques.
- Extra Large – 150 cm (59″) or more in length – for situations when more is more. If you want to wrap a newborn baby in a more sophisticated technique – like leaving a free end, or tying a ribbon – this size is for you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.