This newborn posing basket is inspired by a geometric figure – circle. Its edges reminiscent of many circles embody an outline of his symbolism. The circle is a basic symbol of protection, inclusion and wholeness also symbolize womb, focus, unity, cycles, infinity, nurturing, everything, perfection. And these are the best words to describe the miracle of the beginning of a new life. Ain’t this the best basket for newborn photography?
“A blessing is a circle of light drawn around a person to protect, heal and strengthen.”
~ John O’Donohue
The ideal basket for newborn photography that helps an artist to tell their own story that they see through their lens and not just reveal the beauty and fragility of the newborn. Because with the help of symbols everything becomes meaningful.
What Makes our Unique Basket for Newborn Photography – Mandy Vessel – so Special?
Why do We Love this Newborn Posing Basket?
- An admirable drop-dead gorgeous basket for newborn photography helps create spectacular pictures.
- Coordinated newborn photo prop sets available (for your convenience listed below).
- Textured newborn posing basket in so many colours. Choose yours.
- AllNewbornProps.com only.
Good to Know about this Basket for Newborn Photography
- The vessel may not have the correct form of a circle. This enhances its picturesque organic quality.
- This basket for newborn photography is not as strong as a wooden bowl. However, it is strong enough to keep its own shape even when the baby is in it as you can see in the pictures.
- Even though it is fairly strong, you would need to take a bit more care of it than you would of a wooden bowl.
- Each one is unique and made by hand one at a time. As a result, every bowl will vary slightly in its own unique qualities as far as colour and shape.
- By purchasing you are agreeing to accept slight variation in colour, size, shape and texture due to the handmade process.
- This basket for newborn photography is a bit smaller size than our Gideon vessel and our newborn poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ will not fit in it.
- The diameter of the bottom 26 cm approximately.
- The diameter of the top 40 cm approximately.
- Depth 12 cm approximately.
- Content: cotton fabric, non-toxic strenthener.
- Care: It is recommended placing a ‘Puppy Pad’ or any other absorbent material underneath the baby’s bottom for naked shots in order to protect this newborn posing basket.
- Availability: ***Pre-order product.*** Please check the General Information & Production Time section for current production time.
Save with Newborn Photo Prop Sets
Save time and feel confident with our perfectly coordinated baby photography prop bundle at a special lower price!
Coordinate this Basket for Newborn Photography with Other Stunning Props
Have enough free time? A wave of creative inspiration flooded? Bundle your own unique set of photo props for new born baby boy or girl. And don’t forget to show us #allnewbornprops! Here are some photo props we think will work pretty well with this newborn posing basket…
Frequently Asked Questions About our Unique Basket for Newborn Photography
Q: How are the newborn posing baskets – Vessels – made?
A: Each one newborn posing basket is made by hand one at a time and its own unique attributes enhance the picturesque organic quality.
Q: Is the vessel strong enough?
A: It is not as strong as a wooden bowl. However, it is strong enough to keep its own shape even when the new born baby is in it as you can see in the pictures.
Even though it is fairly strong, you would need to take a bit more care of the basket for newborn photography than you would of a wooden bowl.
Q: How is the vessel wrapped for shipping? I’m scared delivery men that are not cautious.
A: Packaging is a real headache in terms of an irresponsible postman. We are selling these newborn posing baskets for a while now and it is one of our bestsellers. Therefore, we have sold them a nice quantity and we are proud to say that we haven’t received any complaint about packaging or vessel itself.
We love our customers and do the best we can.
We place the insert in the middle of the vessel to prevent it from compression, then place it in a plastic bag and finally in a cardboard box.
For more Q&A about our unique basket for newborn photography read this article >>.
Newborn Posing Basket: How-to’s, Tips and Ideas
Curious about how to use our unique newborn posing basket? Need ideas on how to pose baby in the newborn photography basket? Here are articles with top-quality tips from pro newborn photographers. You will also find creative and easy ideas to help you find out why newborn posing basket is must-have photo prop. Get ready for your next perfect newborn photoshoot.
Special thanks to Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers for beautiful images with our unique basket for newborn photography in action.