Fabric for Baby Photography – Rachel.
Why do We Love this Fabric for Baby Photography?
- A thin jersey knitted stretch posing fabric in grey and quicksand colours.
- Has a generous 2-way stretch and a little bit of stretch from the other two sides.
- Perfect fabric for baby photography for creating a smooth backdrop for newborn photography using a beanbag or a stand.
Good to Know about this Fabric for Baby Photography
- 120 x 150 cm (47 x 59 in) approximately;
- 140 x 150 cm (55 x 59 in) approximately;
- 140 x 170 cm (55 x 67 in) approximately;
- 140 x 180 cm (55 x 71 in) approximately;
- 150 x 180 cm (59 x 71 in) approximately.
- Characteristics: opaque (not see-through/sheer).
- Finishing: edges are left unfinished. Some fraying may occur.
- Composition: 60% polyester, 35% viscose, 5% elastane.
- Care: gentle machine wash with similar colours. Hang to dry.
- Availability: ready-made newborn fabric backdrops.
- Product safety: for professional newborn photography purposes only, not for everyday use. Never leave the baby unattended.
Save with Newborn Photo Prop Sets
Save time and feel confident with our perfectly coordinated baby photography prop bundles!
Coordinate this Fabric for Baby Photos with Other Stunning Props
Have enough free time? A wave of creative inspiration flooded? Bundle your own unique set of photo props for new born baby boy or girl. And don’t forget to show us #allnewbornprops! Here are some photo props we think will work pretty well with these baby photography backdrops…
€ 24.90 excl. VAT
€ 14.90 excl. VAT
An outstanding newborn headband photo prop which is perfect for new born AND toddler girls? We are in. The cutest little flowers from delicate lace hand-beaded with teeny artificial pearls on luxurious mohair-blend yarn create a beautiful headband.
€ 23.90 excl. VAT
€ 16.90 excl. VATRaw CottonWhite
Some say it’s practice, but we think it’s details that make for perfection. Take these embroidered stretch wraps for newborns, for example. We started with a jersey plain classic wrap and added endearing stitched embroidery that lifts it to another level.