Newborn Photography Outfit – Gabriel.
Why do We Love this Newborn Photography Outfit?
- Coordinated new born baby prop sets available (for your convenience listed below).
- This stretchy and supersoft baby sleeper is a year-rounder.
- The button on the back makes your little client easy to redress and reduce stress for a newborn photographer.
- The outfit comes in five gorgeous colours: cream, blush, tan, dapper tan and grey.
- AllNewbornProps.com only.
Good to Know about this Newborn Photography Outfit
- Size: newborn.
- Content: soft wool blend yarn.
- Care: gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Availability: Ready-made newborn photography outfit.
- Note: this listing is for one newborn photography romper only.
Save with Newborn Photo Prop Sets
Save time and feel confident with our perfectly coordinated baby photography prop bundle at a special lower price!
Coordinate this Newborn Photography Outfit with Other Stunning Props
Have enough free time? A wave of creative inspiration flooded? Bundle your own unique set of photo props for new born baby boy or girl. And don’t forget to show us #allnewbornprops! Here are some photo props we think will work pretty well with this knitted newborn photography outfit…
€ 16.90 – € 42.90 excl. VAT
Seriously soft and super stretchy (trust us, we tested it out), these are your new must-have blankets for newborn photography for all the poses you do on your beanbag.
€ 24.90 excl. VAT
Tick all the right cuteness boxes with this knitted newborn photography hat. Putting a sophisticated twist on a classic hat, it features extra long ties to make the endearing bow.
€ 87.90 – € 137.90 excl. VAT
This cover for our best-selling posing pillow – newborn photography prop – ‘Create-a-Nest’™ is knitted in a special pattern that creates an ever-so-flattering shape of the poser. It looks smooth and amazingly comfortable.
It is unlike anything you have in your newborn photography studio prop collection so it’s a refreshing and welcomed addition.
€ 9.90 excl. VAT
A soft handmade knitted heart perfect for newborn photo sessions (which, let’s be real, you’ll want to add to every newborn baby photography setup).
Newborn Photo Outfit Ideas and Tips
Resources for your next perfect newborn photoshoot.
Photography courtesy Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers.