Baby Wrap for Newborn Photography – Darrell.
- Small: 33 x 70 cm (13 x 28 in) approximately.
- Large: 33 x 120 cm (13 x 47 in) approximately.
- Extra-large: 33 x 150 cm (13 x 59 in) approximately.
Content: Wool blend yarn.
Care: gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Availability: Pre-order product. Please check the General Information & Production Time section for the current production time.
Special thanks to Saki Yamashita from Shainon Photography and Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers for the beautiful images with our baby wrap for new born photography in action.
Our wraps come in different sizes. These guides will help you to choose the perfect wrap size for your next newborn photography session.
- Small – up to 70 cm (28″) in length – is more like a blanket size. This size is most suitable for use as an upper decorative wrap, as a ruffled mini layer, or as a basket stuffer. It is also perfect to be used to cover a baby posed on a bean bag or in a bed.
- Large – up to 120 cm (47″) in length – the most common wrap size used during newborn photography sessions. You’ll be able to perform almost all wrapping techniques.
- Extra Large – 150 cm (59″) or more in length – for situations when more is more. If you want to wrap a newborn baby in a more sophisticated technique – like leaving a free end, or tying a ribbon – this size is for you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.