These thin posing fabrics for newborn photography in blue colour are a staple for creating beautiful pictures. Featuring wrinkle-free technology to eliminate those unwanted shadows and reduce editing time, it’s designed with a newborn photographer in mind. Use it solo to capture those divine naked newborn shoots or add a sophisticated finish with a wrap, headband, bonnet or another photography prop.
Why do We Love these Posing Fabrics for Newborn Photography?
- A thin jersey knit stretch posing fabric in blue colour.
- Has a 4-way stretch.
- Perfect newborn posing fabric for creating a smooth backdrop for newborn photography using a beanbag or a stand.
Good to Know about these Posing Fabrics for Newborn Photography
- Size: see options for size choices.
- Characteristics: opaque, but since the fabric is thin, the blanket used underneath it can affect the colour of the backdrop (especially if using a dark coloured backdrop underneath the light coloured one).
- Finishing: edges are left unfinished. Some fraying may occur.
- Composition: 95% viscose, 5% elastane.
- Care: gentle machine wash with similar colours. Hang to dry.
- Availability: ready-made posing fabrics for newborn photography.
- Note: this listing is for one backdrop only. Additional newborn photography props shown in the photos are just examples of the coordination.
- Product safety: for professional newborn photography purposes only, not for everyday use. Never leave the newborn baby unattended.