Beautiful knit stretch textured blankets for newborn photography in pepperberry colour. With their delicate texture, these are the ones you’ll want to use again and again.
Why do We Love these Textured Blankets for Newborn Photography?
- A thick (sweater) knit stretch posing fabric with delicate texture in pepperberry colour.
- Has a 4-way stretch.
- The drop is reversible – has a different texture on each side.
- Perfect blanket for creating a smooth backdrop for newborn photography using a beanbag.
- Edges are left unfinished.
Good to Know about these Textured Blankets for Newborn Photography in Pepperberry
- approximately 120 x 160 cm (47 x 63 in);
- approximately 150 x 160 cm (59 x 63 in);
- approximately 160 x 160 cm (63 x 63 in);
- approximately 160 x 170 cm (63 x 67 in);
- approximately 160 x 190 cm (63 x 75 in).
- Characteristics: thick knit fabric. It will not require an underlayer.
- Care: gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Availability: Ready-made textured blankets for newborn photography.
- Note: some fraying may occur.
- Product safety: for professional newborn photography purposes only, not for everyday use. Never leave the newborn baby unattended.
Special thanks to Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers for lovely pictures with our textured blanket for newborn photography in sand colour in action.
There are no reviews yet.