Baby Photography Backdrops – Yannis.
Why do We Love these Baby Photography Backdrops?
- A thin knitted embroidered stretch posing fabric in white and raw cotton colours.
- Has a 4-way stretch.
- Perfect newborn photography fabric for creating a smooth backdrop for newborn photography using a beanbag or a stand.
Good to Know about these Baby Photography Backdrops
- 140 x 120 cm (55 x 47 in) approximately;
- 140 x 150 cm (55 x 59 in) approximately;
- 140 x 170 cm (55 x 67 in) approximately;
- 140 x 190 cm (55 x 75 in) approximately.
- Characteristics: see-through/sheer in some areas. It is recommended that a second backdrop, of the same colour or another desired colour, would be used under this backdrop. This layering technique can result in an artistic look and emphasise the backdrop’s texture and quality.
- Finishing: edges are left unfinished. Some fraying may occur.
- Composition: 100% viscose.
- Care: gentle machine wash with similar colours. Hang to dry.
- Availability: ready-made newborn fabric backdrops.
- Product safety: for professional newborn photography purposes only, not for everyday use. Never leave the baby unattended.
Coordinate these Baby Photography Backdrops with Other Stunning Props
Have enough free time? A wave of creative inspiration flooded? Bundle your own unique set of photo props for new born baby boy or girl. And don’t forget to show us #allnewbornprops! Here are some photo props we think will work pretty well with these baby photography backdrops…
€ 14.90 excl. VAT
An outstanding newborn headband photo prop which is perfect for new born AND toddler girls? We are in. The cutest little flowers from delicate lace hand-beaded with teeny artificial pearls on luxurious mohair-blend yarn create a beautiful headband.
€ 16.90 excl. VATRaw CottonWhite
Some say it’s practice, but we think it’s details that make for perfection. Take these embroidered stretch wraps for newborns, for example. We started with a jersey plain classic wrap and added endearing stitched embroidery that lifts it to another level.
Special thanks to Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers for the beautiful images with the baby photography backdrop in use.