Newborn Backdrop Fabric Vincent.
Why do We Love this Newborn Backdrop Fabric?
- A textured stretch posing fabric in white colour.
- Has a 4-way stretch.
- Perfect drop for creating a smooth backdrop for newborn photography using a beanbag or a stand.
- A coordinating wrap and bonnet are available (for your convenience listed below).
Good to Know about this Newborn Backdrop Fabric
- 120 x 150 cm (47 x 59 in) approximately.
- 130 x 170 cm (51 x 67 in) approximately.
- 130 x 190 cm (51 x 75 in) approximately.
- Characteristics: opaque (not see-through/sheer).
- Finishing: edges are left unfinished. Some fraying may occur.
- Composition: 58% cotton, 40% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Care: gentle machine wash with similar colours. Hang to dry.
- Availability: ready-made newborn backdrop fabric.
- Product safety: for professional newborn photography purposes only, not for everyday use. Never leave the newborn baby unattended.
- In the first three images paired with our Roselyn Wrap and Knitted Mini Bear.
Coordinate this Newborn Backdrop Fabric with Other Stunning Props
Have enough free time? A wave of creative inspiration flooded? Bundle your own unique set of photo props for new born baby boy or girl. And don’t forget to show us #allnewbornprops! Here are some photo props we think will work pretty well with this knitted newborn photography backdrop…
€ 10.90 excl. VAT
Shiny tiny stars, frayed ruffled detail and tie-back design put this headband for newborn photography at the top of your studio props list. The elegant white colour is perfect for coordinating with any other colour.
€ 17.90 excl. VAT
Boost your white photography setups with this newborn baby bonnet. It’s crafted from soft stretchy cotton-blend fabric in a striped pattern for a flattering fit, while extra-long ties make this a versatile bonnet that’s perfect for baby boys and girls. Look to the standout frayed front for a vintage-inspired look.
€ 27.90 excl. VATBlushPinkRose Water
€ 11.90 excl. VAT
Introducing your ultimate solution for white newborn photo sessions: this supersoft stretchy newborn wrap. The arresting striped texture adds so much needed detail, and the versatile colour means you can use it for both boys and girls.
Special thank you to Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers for amazing pictures with our backdrop fabric in use.