A unique newborn posing pillow to create delightful newborn pictures. Hours spent creating this amazing ‘Create-a-Nest’™ – the best newborn photography bean bag alternative – the perfect newborn photography prop for every set up in your studio or on location. This newborn posing ring is designed to be easy to use for every newborn photographer (even a beginner!) and it’s completely safe for a newborn baby.
What Makes our Unique Posing Pillow – Newborn Prop ‘Create-a-Nest’™ so Special?
Why Do We Love this Posing Pillow – Newborn Prop ‘Create-a-Nest’™?
- An amazing beautiful posing pillow to create delightful newborn pictures.
- This cover is knitted in charming pattern from wool blend yarn.
- Coordinated newborn photo prop sets available (for your convenience listed below).
- Newborn poser for photoshoot in many colours. Choose yours.
- AllNewbornProps.com only.
Fantastic Prop for Toddler Photography Sessions
On top of all this awesomeness newborn photography posing pillow ‘Create-a-Nest’™ can be used as a pouf to photograph older babies – just use the Insert.
Save with Baby Bean Bag Poser Sets
We spended our time so you could save yours. Moreover, we are sure that you deserve to feel confident during your newborn photo session with our perfectly coordinated newborn posing pillow prop bundles at a special lower price!
From € 8.61
Vintage-inspired with traditional Christmas colours and patterns – everything that a festive season session should be.
Meet the most elegant and extra versatile bundle of matching newborn photography props.
It makes us jump out of excitement! You don’t have to own props that are suitable exclusively for the festive season only and leave them up in a napkin until next year.
This bundle is the answer to the all-year-round newborn prop dilemma. Use the props together or individually for even more variety in your galleries. See the ideas below!
- Reverse the romper and you have a beautiful vintage-y romper for a newborn boy. Complete the set up with a white backdrop and decorative posing pillow for a regular session (see the image).
- Splendid white headband tieback can be perfectly used with a backdrop or ‘Create-a-Nest’™ in white.
- The poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ in olive green is an ideal prop to coordinate with a Monstera leaf, succulents or whatever greenery you have.
And on top of all this awesomeness, you have the chance to get this bundle at a special price with 70% OFF and grab exclusive bonus!
Christmas Card PSD Templates – 7 different designs!
Create cards for your clients easy as 1-2-3 – just insert your created images!
SAVE 30% on ‘Create-a-Nest’™**
**when ordering with the Bundle, in this design and olive green colour only.
The Best Newborn Poser
- Unique newborn posing aid.
- Beginner friendly.
- Extra versatile.
!Important! You need to tick the box if you want to purchase the poser. It’s an additional item to the bundle.
This is your beloved investment collection!
Availability: ***Ready-made product.***
Coordinate this Posing Pillow – Newborn Prop ‘Create-a-Nest’™ with Other Stunning Photo Props
Have enough free time? A wave of creative inspiration flooded? Bundle your own unique set of photo props for new born baby. And don’t forget to show us #allnewbornprops! Here are some newborn props we think will work pretty well with this textured neworn posing pillow for photography…
Good to Know about the Posing Pillow – Newborn Prop ‘Create-a-Nest’™
- Fabric & size:
- Posing pillow is made from cotton with soft polyester filling and is washable and easy to care for.
- The cover is made from soft stretch cotton blend fabric.
- Approximately 40 cm diameter x 14 cm tall.
- Posing pillow: the posing ring is easy to care for – warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry or even tumble dry (NOT cover!).
- Cover: gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Availability: ***Ready-made product.***
- Note: as you can see in the photo, the newborn posing pillow is fluffy/soft with a firm center. So when the infant is laying on the poser, they will squash it down a bit (as seen in the photo).
- The pattern is a registered trademark of All Newborn Props. Do not copy.
Frequently Asked Questions about Posing Pillow – Newborn Prop ‘Create-a-Nest’™
Q: Does newborn posing pillow ‘Create-a-Nest’™ comes in one size?
A: Yes, we make our poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ in one size. The size is perfect for newborn babies and even twins can fit in.
Q: Do you sell the posing pillow (the base) by itself?
A: Our poser definitely can be used without any cover and we know photographers use it without a cover under a backdrop or flokati.
However, our posing pillow for newborn photography ‘Create-a-Nest’™ is designed to be used with our covers. Because it’s everything in the cover – we spend so many hours designing every cover so it would fit the poser perfectly without any wrinkles in order to minimize a photographer’s editing time.
So, unfortunately, we do not sell the poser by itself, only with a cover. And later you can supplement your collection with new adorable covers.
Q: I am confused – which option should I choose when ordering the newborn posing pillow prop ‘Create-a-Nest’™?
A: If you are ordering our poser for the first time you should choose option ‘Posing Pillow and Cover’. That way you will get the whole set: the newborn posing pillow (base) and your chosen cover.
If you already own our poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™ and are willing to expand the collection of your photo props we recommend to purchase your desired cover only. In this case, choose the option ‘Cover only’.
Posing Pillow – Newborn Prop ‘Create-a-Nest’™: How-to’s, Tips and Ideas
Curious about how to use our unique newborn posing pillow prop ‘Create-a-Nest’™? Need ideas on how to pose baby on the newborn poser ‘Create-a-Nest’™? Here are articles with top-quality tips from pro newborn photographers. You will also find creative and easy ideas to help you find out why posing pillow – newborn prop ‘Create-a-Nest’™ is must-have photography prop. Get ready for your next perfect newborn photoshoot.
The pattern is a registered trademark of All Newborn Props. Do not copy.